CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Chris Wisinski graduated from Weber State University with a degree in Communications. Having played college football, and currently serving in the U.S. Army Reserve, he became certified first in group fitness, which included the disciplines of strength, bootcamp, and Zumba. He says that he was born in Missouri and raised
everywhere else. He has lived from CA to Maine, and states in-between, even down to LA. This has given him a unique ability to relate with people.
Personal Exercise Achievements
Chris doesn’t have a weight loss story, but through exercising on a regular basis, especially the last 10
years, he is able to maintain his weight. He is still able to pass the Army APFT with scores matching
those much younger than he is. He still plays most field sports, as he can.
- NASM Personal Trainer
- AFFA Group Fitness Instructor
- Zumba Instructor
- John Maxwell: Founding Member of John Maxwell Life Coaching Group. Leadership/Life Coach
Chris’s background, he feels, helps give his clients a fun, energetic, and balanced workout that
is individualized. He has a desire to help people feel good about themselves, inside and out.
His focus is on creativity, energy, balance in the area of functional fitness. Hopefully teaching
new, positive habits that they can use for a healthy lifestyle the rest of their lives.
- where the fun it, you will find him
- loves outdoors, sports, travel
- loves social activities including dancing, movies, music and the arts. In fact, you might see him in a play from time to time.
- he likes horses, adventure outings or simply relaxing and cooking a meal at home