CHOOSING A TRAINER
Consider these tips when choosing a personal trainer.
5 TIPS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A PERSONAL TRAINER
- Contemplate your goals and select a trainer that will educate, support, and coach you to ensure your success.
If you are trying to lose fat and gain muscle; choose a trainer that has a proven track record in reshaping bodies.
- Certifications and Degrees – What does it take to call yourself a personal trainer?
Not Much! Beware of weekend or three day certifications. You can even become a trainer for only about five-hundred bucks. This field is very unregulated and your “trainer” may be doing more harm than good or worse, seriously injure you. Find a trainer that has a degree in a health/fitness related field and/or a certification from ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine), NSCA (National Sports and Conditioning Association), or Cooper Institute. These are recognized to be the best certifications in the industry. I often look for these certifications in trainers that I hire. If they do not have one of these certifications then they go through intense training with me to learn my Energize Method of Training that incorporates scientific principles to get our clients results quickly and safely.
- Are they certified in CPR?
You have to be able to at least get along with your trainer. Also, any good/competent trainer with any longevity in the business will have a website. Go check them out for a digital “first impression”.
- Set up a meeting or consultation.
Nothing beats a face to face visit. If you can’t then give us a call or text at 901-466-6242.
My Name is Tonya Tittle, MS., ACSM- Owner of Energy Fitness. I’ve been told I’m the triple threat being an Exercise Physiologist, Nutrition Coach and Massage Therapist.
Together we can Get Your Body Back or Get the Body You’ve Always Wanted! Please complete our No Obligation Free Consultation web form today!
- Accountability: We educate, support, and coach you to ensure success.
- Science: There’s no gimmick – our “energize method” turns your body into a fat burning machine. We do functional movement assessments and see what your body can do and what range of motions we need to work on.
- Track Record: Since 2002 we’ve helped over 3000 Memphis area residents lose weight, look great, re-gain energy and self confidence. We relocated the studio to Greenville, South Carolina (Travelers Rest area) and look forward to opening the soon to be finished new location at 898 N. Hwy 25 Bypass sometime in March 2022.
- Structure & Consistency: We keep you on track so you see and feel results quickly & safely!
- Efficiency: We know you’re busy. our 30 minute semi-private sessions are focused and targeted.
- Customization: We customize your program based from your fitness assessment using our copyrighted proven results Energize Method Protocol cards. We make adjustments necessary to account for injuries and bio-mechanical limitations.
Struggle no more. Going it alone does not work.
Energy Fitness personal training does!
We work hard for you and expect the same from you to ensure your results.
Yours in health,
Tonya Tittle, M.S., ACSM, LMT, TPI Level 1
Call us to be our next success story.
901–466–6242 or schedule a Free Consult today!
Our mission is to inspire optimal health & wellness through: empowerment, education, coaching, and training in a safe and non-intimidating atmosphere.