We will meet with you onsite or online via Zoom. We do a complete nutrition assessment with paperwork, questionnaires, and the right goal-setting and habits questions. A meal plan will be formulated that best suits your goals, lifestyle, and body type.
Our nutrition programs are designed to:
- Identify the factors that are holding you back
- Teach you what works for your body
- Give you meal plans that are easy to follow
- Give you easy recipes
- Achieve and maintain your goals
- We review your completed paperwork (which includes a 3-day food journal) that gives us great insight into where you are now and see the big picture of what changes may need to be implemented for optimal success.
- Next, we meet with you for about 30 minutes ($87 for each individual)
- Onsite appointments we do a mini-assessment (weight, body fat, a few body circumference measurements & pics or you can send us your own). You can’t get progress numbers unless you know where you started.
- After your appointment, we email you 2 – 3 meal plans best suited for your goals, lifestyle, and body type. [AND blood type & if you purchased the hair test for over 1,400 sensitivities we can really get results faster because it’s customized. Just a snippet of hair mailed in and we send you the report that includes food, chemicals, etc.]
- Follow-up appointments are only $35 for a quick 15 min. re-assessment. If you want to schedule a re-assessment combined with more nutrition coaching and another meal plan then $50 will be the fee for a total of 25-minute appointment.
Need More ACCOUNTABILITY? purchase 4 weeks of weekly check-in texts/email questions for $40.
Call or text us at 901-466-6242 and tell us a little about yourself and some best times and days to get in touch with you.