Energy Fitness Downtown Memphis, TN has 30 minute Semi-Private sessions–our exclusive “Energize Method” of training created by Tonya Tittle, M.S., ACSM gets you lean & toned. This method combines all the components necessary for your fitness and wellness success. In a nutshell, we use fitness assessments, 30 minute personal training sessions, custom meal plans and smart nutrition, supplements, flexibility and accountability to get you on track with results. We also have massage therapy, facials and body contouring Detox Body Wraps (M’Lis). We have evolved our mission by adding Healing Arts services like Reiki, Intuitive healing, by appointment private or partner Yoga (Kundalini or Vinyasa), Birth Charts/Astrological Readings, House Clearings (of negative energy), Hypnotherapy, Past Lives Regression, Life Between Lives, Energy Work, Organic Spray Tanning and coming soon Meditation Classes & Workshop or Class Series.
Personal Training: Our personal trainers know how to lead you through our copyrighted programs and are qualified to make adjustments for injuries and beginners. At Energy Fitness, we realize you may have a busy schedule and may need to have a morning time one day and an evening time another day of the week. With this in mind it is comforting to know that you can work with a variety of our trainers and still be on track with your own program. We have been voted Best Boutique Training Studio for over 5 years by Memphis Health & Fitness Magazine readers.
We have several different types of personal training programs. Depending on your goals, schedule and budget, you will come to our facility 2 to 3 times per week and we will make suggestions on what you should do on your own the other days in order for you to get optimal results. On your days with one of our trainers, we strongly suggest that you come early or stay late to do the cardio intervals necessary for your success.
Massage Therapy & Healing Arts Services staff are professional & know how to make your body feel great on a different level than personal training so you can feel your best.
Personal Training Session Types (30 minutes)
- Semi-Private Training Sessions – (most popular and affordable) 1 trainer & 2-3 clients with each person in the group doing their own customized program based off of their goals and fitness assessment. Depending on your fitness level you will perform anywhere from 6-12 exercises and abs/core work as well.
- Private Training Sessions – One on One Training
- Private or Partner Nutrition Coaching Sessions (45 min.)– packages are available that can be purchased as a separate service without personal training or used as a session within Semi-Private training sessions- current clients get discount (see below)
Massage Therapy Sessions: 60 minutes $75 per hour ($50 for first session), 90 minutes $90 per hour ($75 for first session)
We have 2 massage therapists: depending on the type of service you need may determine your therapist of choice
Mae Jensen, LMT is trained in 4 times as many modalities as traditional massage therapists. Mae was voted Best Massage Therapist 2017 & 2018 by Memphis Health & Fitness magazine readers.
Drew Sherrod, LMT, Reiki & Sound Therapy healer
To schedule a massage with her give us a text or call at 901-466-6242 or email us at email@example.com and we will get you in touch.
- Swedish Massage
- Deep tissue
- Sports/injury massage
- Trigger point
- Russian massage
- Structural Integration
- Acupressure/Ancient Chinese therapy
- Kinesiology taping $10 or $5 add on service
- M’lis body wrapping (click on for pricing and more info)
- Facials 30 or 60 minutes ($50-$75) M’Lis all natural products
- ORGANIC Spray Tanning 30 minutes ($35 or package deal) call Mae for scheduling
Personal Training Packages: You choose the package that best meets your goals, motivation, budget and hectic schedule.
Chances are your current level of fitness didn’t happen overnight so you shouldn’t expect more than 1 to 2 pounds of weight loss per week. Television programs like the Biggest Loser create unrealistic goals for people. If you are looking to lose 20 pounds in a month (a quick fix) then we are not the facility for you! The journey to health and fitness is one that will create lasting results like our proven method has for hundreds of our clients.
Body transformations are made by making health and fitness part of your lifestyle which is why our standard programs usually go in length from 4.5 months to 12 months.
Call for pricing 901-466-6242 or opt in for a Free Consult ($87). We ask you about your goals then show you our Personal Training flip chart so you know what to expect from us and our expectations of you in order to get results fast & safe.
Our 5 week intro program is a great way to take us for a test drive in case you aren’t sure how great our method really is and how it works. Semi-Private $300, Private $400 (You must mention you saw the 5 week special on our website to get the intro. price).
Nutrition Coaching Programs: click here for more details or to book a time to meet with Tonya. We will give you a call to ask you about your goals and discuss our program options for nutrition coaching. You will quickly learn some tips and tricks to put into action immediately to work towards the body you want. The investment for this starts at $87 and lasts about 45 minutes.
Healing Arts Services:
- Sound Therapy
- Intuitive Healing for Emotional Processing
- Birth/Astrological Charts
- By appointment private or partner yoga (Kundalini or Vinyasa)
- House Clearings (of negative energy)
- Hypnotherapy, Past Lives Regression, Life Between Lives, Energy Work (Travis Carrier)
We all know we can’t exercise or eat our way out of the craziness that happens in our brains and to our bodies. We know not all of you are going to buy into this “energy healing” and mystic stuff, and that’s okay! This is (and always has been) a no-judgment zone. If you DO want more information, check out her bio, pricing, and contact info to schedule your appointment with our Healing Arts Practitioner/Sage then Click here: Diana (pronounced de-ANN-uh bio) and pricing
We also have the following if you just want the expertise of a trainer but don’t need a trainer 2-3 times per week onsite:
- Body Fat Testing (takes about 5-10 minutes- allows time for interpretation of results) $25
- BIA (bioelectrical analysis) Testing $40-60 call to schedule
- Nutritional Meal Plans $15 each
- Analysis of your current program and how to make it better. 1 Hour Consultation $87
- Take out Fitness programs – we give you a program you can do on your own – call for pricing (ask for Tonya)
- Sport Training Program Design – call for pricing (ask for Tonya)
- Injury Management / Trigger Point Therapy Consult. 1 Hour Consultation $87 (ask for Tonya)
- Stretching Program Design – call for pricing (ask for Tonya)
- Detox Meal Plan – call for pricing (ask for Tonya)