Get ready or start now getting Your body tight and toned! There never really is a good time to start working out so just start somewhere and with our guidance. It’s never been easier to workout at home or the gym with a selection of ON DEMAND Videos and written workout plans.
I’ve been creating custom programs for numerous clients for the past 2 years and sending them video demonstrations of how to do them. This platform is going to be a money saver for many and a go to for others for professional advice. 2 custom programs with video demo is valued at $150.
Save money and Get Results from Award Winning Trainer and Studio Owner!
- Affordable ($5 to $119)
- Chose your own or pick the 12 Wk Transformation Program
- Rent or Purchase programs
- Accountable to yourself & your goals
- Work around injuries
- Pick your level of fitness (beginner, intermediate, advanced, competitive athlete)
- Work at your pace
- Home or Gym Workouts
- Minimal equipment to in gym equipment
- Easy to follow
- Purchase Follow along or Demonstration
- Meal Plans included with some programs
- Behavior change videos included with some programs
- More videos, programs and meal plans coming soon
Step 1: Register and get ME ON DEMAND www.EnergyFitnessTonya.FlightLivePro.com
here’s what the welcome screen looks like:
Step 2: Scroll around the platform & Pick the right program(s) for your goals!
Step 3: Do the workouts 2-3 times per week
Step 4: Choose a new plan every 6 weeks
Step 5: Reach out via email for support, virtual functional fitness assessment, injury management or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
While you wait for onsite or if you don’t live in the area, why put off your fitness…..I might even let you come to my home office and do an assessment and discuss your health needs. All it takes is a call. Maybe you can be one of the charter clients for South Carolina location like a recent call that is now on my books for TPI functional movement screen and home program. LET’S GET MOVING!
Tonya Tittle, M.S., ACSM, LMT, TPI Level 1
Owner/Dir. of Training