Did you eat too much or too much of the “not great for your health” foods. Let’s not even call some of the food you ate actually food. If it were food you could have correctly said and spelled the ingredients on the label. You did it so get back on the wagon before it goes off into a ditch and down a valley. You have 4 weeks to tighten up before the Christmas Holiday. If you spend time lamenting and feeling guilt then you are missing out on the present in which you can do something about NOW. It takes 3 days for cellular turnover in your gut and 30 days for your skin.
Take this plan and run with it…..
- Get a greens power to get back to being less acidic in your gut. I like spirulina or a blend of greens. I steer away from broccoli as who wants gas in their gut when trying to clear it out. Try twice a day for 3 days then once a day as a regular part of your diet plan.
- Add this greens power to your morning protein shake regime or add with water and suck it down. For the health of it! You play you gotta pay. Your skin will thank you.
- Walk or exercise at least 5-6 days per week. Shoot for 10 k steps, it really does make a difference.
- Make some of these exercise days intervals to up that metabolism. Try twice a week totaling 20 minutes of intervals at 75-85% effort (including rest). Example: stationary bike 5 min warm up then 10 one minute sprints with RPM 90-125 with rest 30 sec in between then 5 minutes of 20 sec fast and 20 slow until you total 20 min. Clock will actually say 25 min post workout unless you have time and motivating to do cooling down for 5 minutes.
- Water – drink half your bodyweight in ounces plus 5 ounces for every 15 min. exercise
- Try some relaxing teas before bed and some decaf or green teas during the day.
- Try a detox either from Metagenics or M’Lis (our second favorite).
Here’s the links to Detox Kit Options:
1st choice: Metagenics 10 day Cleanse (Nov. 24-Dec. 1 get 30% off Try this code BFCM30 for Metagenics products)
Second choice: M’Lis Total Body Cleanse
Tonya Tittle, M.S., ACSM, LMT, TPI Level 1
Owner/Dir. of Training